Chloe – Intern Web Developer

Chloe has been a member of our TCG creative department since April 2016. Although she is still a spring chicken, having only started with us a few months ago, she learns quickly and is passionate about her work.


Q: How long have you been in the industry?

A: I did a webmasters course (HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript) from Stonebridge Academy for a year, and I am in my fifth month of my web developers’ internship at The Computer Guyz.


Q: What does your job at The Computer Guyz entail?

A: I build and maintain websites, and everything in between.


Q: What do you enjoy most about your work?

A: I love the feeling after you have taken a two dimensional design and made it interactive.


Q: Where do you see the industry moving over the next few years?

A: Technology is ever growing, so there will definitely always be a market for website and mobile app development, I am curious to see how much it will advance.


Q: What advice can you give people to get better use from their computers / IT structures / websites?

A: Listen to your developer!


Q: If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only bring 3 things with, what would you bring and why?

A:         1.         Sea Survival 101 Book
2.         A boat
3.         Lots of fresh water


Feel free to contact Chloe here...

Comments

Popular Posts