Dylan – Graphic Designer

Dylan joined The Computer Guyz and started as our in-house graphic designer in January 2016. Don’t let his shy exterior fool you, he is overflowing with fresh ideas and brings a new outlook on design to the TCG creative team.


Q: How long have you been in the industry?

A: I studied Graphic Design for 3 years at Inscape Design College in Durban. Then I moved to Cape Town and started working at The Computer Guyz in January 2016.


Q: What does your job at TCG entail?

A: I am a graphic and web designer, so I design websites, adverts, business cards, etc.


Q: What do you enjoy most about your work?

A: I enjoy improving my skills so I can deliver the best designs for my clients.


Q: Where do you see the industry moving over the next few years?

A: I’m not quite sure, but it will be great.


Q: What advice can you give people when they deal with their graphic / web designer?

A: Be more specific with your designer, we can’t make miracles.


Q: What would you do if you found a penguin in your freezer?

A:  I would take him out for sushi.


Feel free to contact Dylan here...

Comments

Popular Posts