5 Important Things Every Designer needs to know...

The first mistake designers make is to make changes right in front of the client. You may think to yourself – cool, I’m saving time by doing the changes while the client is here to comment – BUT you actually end up convincing the client that the process of design is a lot easier that it really is.

Image result

Here are 5 important things every designer should know...

 ONE – Never make changes to the project when the client is there.
“Yes, I love the design, but can you make it POP more?”

TWO – Charge a price that seems fair, not too low or you could be selling yourself short.
“I obviously get a discount, right?”

THREE – The client constantly bothers you if the project isn’t finished before the deadline.
“I know I came by yesterday, but I just came by again to see if my website is finished.”

FOUR – If your client wants a design that is good, nice and cheap, apple this rule.
If it’s good and nice, it can’t be cheap. It it’s nice and cheap, it can’t be good. If it’s good and cheap it can’t be nice.

FIVE – Always remember to ask for payment before you start and never hand over your work until payment has been made. 
“Is it okay if I make the payment next month?”


Remember that the client isn’t always right!


At The Computer Guyz, our graphic designers conceptualise and design anything from corporate identities and logos to brochures and business card design. Contact TCG today for design that is affordable, but still high-quality.

Comments

Popular Posts